How do I upload multiple images?
- Go to the page where you want the image to appear
- Click the 'Upload files' icon on the SiteMaker toolbar (arrow pointing upwards)
- 'File Manager' will launch along with the 'Sitemaker Upload' window providing you with upload options
- Click 'Multiple File Upload'. Note this tool requires the Java plug-in, which may require software to be downloaded to your computer. When the tool is ready to be displayed you will see a security dialog box asking you to accept the software. Click 'OK' to accept, or 'Always trust' to ensure you do not to see this dialog box again. The security certificate will be linked to SiteMaker Software Ltd, the owners of SiteMaker.
- Click 'Add' to select the files you wish to upload. You will now be able to browse your computer for the files you wish to upload. You can use 'Shift' and 'Control' keys to select multiple files (standard Windows shortcuts).
- When you have selected all the files you need, click 'Upload' to begin the upload process. The tool will upload each file in turn and report on its progress.
- Once the upload is complete you can upload another or close the upload window.
- When you return to the 'File Manager', click 'Finish', and you will then be able to browse the 'My Files' folders, where you will see your uploaded files. Select a file, then click 'Use this'.
- The file will now appear on your page. You can now position and scale it using the drag handles. Remember to save the page once you have made your changes.
Last modified: 12/12/2008 at 08:29 by Ryan A. (Gandi)