How do I upload images or files to my site?
- Go to the page where you want the image to appear
- Click 'Edit my site' to ensure you are in edit mode
- Open the 'File Manager' (the folder icon in 'advanced view', 'Files' icon in basic view)
- Click the 'Upload' tab
- If you have already uploaded your image file, it should be in one of the folders that appears in the 'File Manager' - most probably the 'Images' sub-folder within the 'My Files' folder. If you haven't uploaded it yet, click 'Start upload' (Upload tab).
- Click 'Browse' to navigate to the file (you want to upload)
- You can choose to rename it before you upload it to your 'File Manager' or just click on the 'Upload' button to continue
- Once the upload is complete you can upload another image file or close the upload window
- When you return to the 'File Manager', click 'Finish', and you will be see the folders contained within the 'Your Files' tab. You can browse the 'Images' sub-folder for your uploaded file(s). Select the file, then click 'Use this'.
- The file will now appear on your page. You can now position and scale it on your page using the drag handles. Remember to save your changes
Last modified: 12/12/2008 at 08:22 by Ryan A. (Gandi)