How do I upload a video to my site?
- Open the 'File Manager' (the 'folder' icon in 'advanced view', 'Files' in 'basic view').
- Select the 'Upload' tab and then click 'Start upload'.
- The SiteMaker Upload window/panel will open.
- Click 'Browse' to navigate to the FLV (Flash video) file you want to upload from your computer (just highlight the file and click 'Open').
- You can rename your video file if that makes it easier to manage before you upload it. Or just select the 'Upload' button to continue.
- When you see 'Congratulations!' the upload has completed and you can upload another video file or close the upload window.
- When you return to the 'File Manager', click 'Finish', and you will be see all your file folders which are contained within the 'Your Files' tab. You can browse the 'Your Videos' folder for your uploaded file(s). Select the file and click 'Use this'.
Last modified: 12/12/2008 at 08:04 by Ryan A. (Gandi)