Create a mailbox
1. Start by clicking on “Manage” after the Mailboxes line that you see in your domain's control panel:
You will then see the Gandi Mail administration section for your domain.
2. Look for the “list of mailboxes:
…and click on the “create” button. This will bring up an email address creation form.
3. Fill out the email address creation form.
- Leave Mailbox checked as the selected type.
- For “email account” choose the name that you want to appear before the @ sign.
- Choose your password carefully (it is preferable to have a different one than for your Gandi handle) and then confirm it.
- The back-up e-mail isn't compulsory but we advise you to fill this field.
- Aliases are like mail accounts which mirror the main e-mail.
- Choose the quota limit for this particular email address
- Check the box that you accept the technical limitations
4. Click Submit to register the email address