Table of Contents
Transferring your domain from OVH
Step 1: Unlock your domain name
1. Begin by logging into http://www.ovh.com by finding the “Connexion au Manager” section and entering your OVH login codes and clicking on “OK”.
Now you will see your “Manager” interface.
2. On the left hand side of the screen, where it says 'Nom de domaine', click on the domain name that you want to transfer to Gandi.
You will now see your domain's “Récapitulatif” page.
3. In the “Accès aux sections” part of the page, click on “Domaine & DNS”.
You will now see the “Gestion domaine” page.
4. In the “Accès rapide” section, click on “Déprotection du domaine”.
5. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “Valider” which is below the message “Êtes-vous sûr de vouloir déverrouiller le domaine djmadjack.com ?”. You do not need to enter any information in the “Informations sur le transfert” form.
Step 2: Recover your authorization code
To obtain your authorization code that you will need to provide to Gandi during the transfer process:
6. Be sure that you are in your “Gestion domaine” page.
7. In the “Résumé domaine” section (on the upper-right part of the page), click on the link that says “synthèse”.
You will now see a line like the following:
Auth INFO : l6DzmJgN3sJi
Copy down the code (l6DzmJgN3sJi in this example - note that this is a fake code, and will NOT work for your domain). This is the code that you will need to provide to Gandi when you request the transfer from our website.