Transferring a .BE domain name to Gandi
You can also request the code from the registry directly from their website at http://www.dns.be from the bottom of their results page after you look up your domain in their whois.
- Launch the change owner operation on Gandi's website. Do not enter an authorization code (Click the button that allows you to proceed without it).
- Gandi will send the owner a confirmation email. When Gandi has gotten the confirmation from the old owner, we will inform DNS.BE (the .BE registry) of the request.
- DNS.BE will then send an email to the owner of the domain name that contains an authorization code.
- The owner can send this code to Gandi's support team by email using the online support contact form (or enter it themselves from their list of operations in progress).
- If necessary, Gandi's support then relaunches the owner change (trade) with the code that has been provided.
This operation is called a ”Trade.”
- Launch the change owner operation on Gandi's website
- Gandi will send the new owner and the old owner a confirmation email
- When Gandi has gotten the confirmation from both the new and the old owners, we will inform Dns.be of the request and:
- Dns.be will then send an email to the former owner of the domain name that contains an authorization code.
- The former owner must send this code to the new owner, who in turn must contact Gandi's support with it.
- Gandi's support then relaunches the owner change (trade) with the code that has been provided.
Last modified: 07/01/2012 at 20:22 by Amy B. (Gandi)