Table of Contents
Features of the Gandi Free Standard SSL Certificate
As this is a Single-address Standard certificate and so it is a good and economical choice for securing a single website that does not carry out financial transactions.
Please note that after the free year you will need to renew the certificate, for which we will charge the fee applicable at that time.
The Single-address Standard SSL certificate includes:
- Gandi certification
- 128/256 Bit encryption
- 99% browser recognition
- Trust logo
- Issued in under 24 hours
- Domain Mismatch Protection
- Secure accented domains
- 60-day money-back guarantee
How to get your free standard SSL certificate
- Log into your Gandi handle that owns the domain name.
- Access the ordering screen for a one-year Standard SSL certificate.
- Generate your CSR (Certificate Signing Request).
- If you have not yet created a free Standard SSL certificate for your domain name, you will not be prompted with the payment screen. The cost for the SSL certificate will be reduced to zero, the order will be funded, and the process for its DCV validation will start.