How to personalize your tables
It is possible to Customize the tables that list your domain names, zone files, mail packs etc. so that they only show the information that you want, in the order that you prefer.
You will then be presented with an interface where you can customize your table.
- Click and drag on the individual headers to change their order
- Click “Size 2x” to make the width twice as big (where available)
- Click on the “X” on the right of the blue attributes to remove from your table
- Check and uncheck the boxes to add/remove attributes to you table
- Click “Return to the original version” on the bottom if needed
After you click “Save” the modifications are seen immediately.
- See a demo of this feature in a video here.