Table of Contents
Preparing your domain for transfer
Be sure that you have:
- Unlocked your domain name for transfer (if applicable)
- Made the owner and/or admin contact email available in the whois data (deactivate proxy registration or other forms of whois privacy)
- Obtained the authorization code of the domain name (if applicable)1)
Help transferring from your registrar
Below you will find instructions to help you release your domain name from your current registrar.
- Other : If your current registrar is not in this list, please contact their customer support for assistance. Note that according to ICANN rules, they must provide you with your authorization code, and unblock your domain upon your request.
1) .com, .net, .org, and .info, plus certain other extensions
Last modified: 15 42 2012 at 16:42 by Ryan A. (Gandi)