Changing the owner of a .SE domain at Gandi
← Back to main page: Changing the owner of a domain name
- Fill out the special owner change form and fax it to Gandi at +1.410-449-4499 (or, if necessary, to +33.(0)184.108.40.206.60). You can also send it to Gandi's support by email. Do not forget to attach the required proofs of ID, as indicated on the document.
- Credit the current owner handle's prepaid account for the amount equal to a one-year creation of the domain name according to your rate scale. You can view the prices here. (Tip: the future owner can initiate – and therefore pay for – the owner change, if their handle is added as the domain's administrative contact.)
- Contact Gandi's customer support to alert us of the desired owner change.
- Our support team will then provide you with another form which you will also need to fax to Gandi at the above number.
- Gandi's customer support will then contact you to confirm the change.
Last modified: 10/30/2015 at 12:52 by Loïc B. (Gandi)