Table of Contents
What about VAT (sales tax)?
VAT (20%) will only be charged if you are:
- An individual living in France
- A Company or organization located in France
VAT (15%) will only be charged if you are:
- An individual living within the European Union (and not France)
- A Company or organization located in Luxembourg
VAT is not charged if you are:
- An individual living outside the European Union
- A Company or organization located in the European Union except France or Luxembourg (but you will have to provide us with the VAT number which has been allocated to you for any intra-EEC trade)
- A Company or organization located outside the European Union.
If you have a VAT number, you need to use a company-type handle with that VAT number in order to not pay VAT.
How can I indicate my intra-community VAT number?
In order to not pay VAT (company located in the European Union), indicate your VAT number:
- Either during each purchase, or
- Permanently in your Gandi handle parameters. If you include this in your handle's settings, you will not have to enter this information each time you make a purchase.
To be taken into account, the VAT number must include the country code (BE, GB, etc.) and a series of numbers without any separators.